Passion Fruit & Pomegranate Salmon Tartar
By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
15 minutes, 2 servings, gluten-free, dairy free, egg free
- 200g fresh salmon diced into small cubes
- 2 tablespoons cold press olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives
- Pinch pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1 whole passion fruit
- ¼ cup fresh pomegranate seeds
- For this recipe you should use only super fresh salmon. Ask for sushi grade salmon at your store.
- Mix the olive oil with the Dijon mustard and whisk it vigorously until it became a little bit thicker.
- Chop the salmon into small cubes and add to mixture.
- Cut open the passion fruit, extract all the seeds, and mix them in with the pomegranate seeds.
- Add some chives and sea salt.
- Serve on your favorite cracker or bread. You could even make a sandwich with it by adding a little bit of fresh kale leaves or lettuce in the sandwich.