By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
- ½ cup grapes, chopped
- 1 scallion
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- ¼ cup fresh tomato, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ lime, juiced
- ¼ cup walnuts
- 1 tablespoon cold press olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper
- Your favourite gluten free bread or crackers
- Chop all the ingredients that you are able to chop and toss them into a bowl.
- Add the lime juice, spices, and oil into the bowl and mix.
- Use this bruschetta mix to garnish your favorite toasted bread or crackers. If you are a meat lover, you could also serve it on your favorite pieces of meat or fish.