By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
- 1 lamb shank about 1 pound
- 4 tablespoons coconut cream paste
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 4 garlic cloves
- ½ cup onion, diced
- 1 pinch pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped + extra for serving
- 2-3 buns for the sandwiches
- 1 fresh tomato, sliced
- 2-3 lettuce leaves
- Heat up a pan on high heat.
- Place the lamb into the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes all around.
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl that can go in the oven, except for the buns, tomato, and lettuces.
- Lay the lamb in the coconut mixture and bake in the oven at 375F for 90 minutes. Keep covered as it cooks.
- 2-3 times during the cooking session, turn the meat over in the sauce.
- The lamb will be ready when you can peel the meat with a fork easily.
- Grill the buns. Use a little bit of the cooking sauce to spread on the buns. Fill the buns with pulled lamb and garnish with lettuce and tomatoes slices and a little bit more fresh chopped mint leaves.