By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
60 minutes, 4 Servings, 299 calories per serving, gluten-free, vegetarian.
- 1 butternut squash
- 2 cups crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup coconut milk beverage (plain)
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 cup of cooked chick peas
- 1 tablespoon organic coconut oil
- 1 cup organic goat ricotta cheese
- Fresh cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Cut the squash in half and place it facing down on a cookie sheet and cook 45 minutes in the oven.
- Warm up the crushed tomatoes in a sauce pan along with the coconut milk. Add the spices and let it simmer on low heat for 5 minutes.
- When the squash is cooked, pull the inside of the squash off of the skin and separate into 4 portions.
- Pour the coconut oil on it.
- Pour the rosé sauce on the squash. Add some ricotta cheese on top with some fresh herbs.