The mission of a Spartan Crew member is: create and unforgettable experience for racers and spectators. Create a safe experience for racers and spectators. Enforce obstacle rules for all racers as fairly as possible. Assist the medical team as their “eyes” on course. But most of all have fun!
- Free Spartan Crew Volunteer T-shirt
- Free Lunch Pack and Water
- Free Parking
- Free Entry to Festival Area
- Free Race Credits* (only valid for Australian Spartan Races)
*Free 7km Spartan Race Entry of 2 x kid’s race entries based on 7hrs of volunteering.
Volunteer Race Credits = Races:
- 7 Hours of volunteering = Free 7km Sprint OR 4HRHH
- 10 Hours of volunteering = Free 14km Super OR $160 Trifecta
- 15 Hours of volunteering = Free 21km Beast OR $125 Trifecta
- 21 Hours of volunteering = Free 50km Ultra OR $85 Trifecta
- 30 Hours of volunteering = Free Trifecta
About the Volunteering Opportunity:
Volunteering at any Spartan Race is extremely rewarding and you don’t need previous experience to take part. We want you to be highly enthusiastic, motivated, feel comfortable volunteering in a fast-paced working environment and most importantly, to have lots of fun and have a great experience!
Volunteer Roles & Descriptions:
Course Marshal: Located on the course at an obstacle you will be providing plenty of encouragement for all participants as they run, crawl, climb and throw their way to victory! Don’t forget the most important rule… Failure = 30 Burpees!!!
Registration: Welcome and register all race participants for the day.
Bag Drop: Our manned locker service for racers to safely store their belongings while they race.
Finish Line: Welcome the victorious racers back with big smiles and high praises for their efforts! Make sure that every racer receives a well-deserved medal, finisher T-shirt and water.
Kids Race: Be involved with the juniors aged 3-13 years old as they compete for glory as well!
Festival: Keeping the Festival area a safe and tidy environment for everyone to enjoy and assisting with the car parking area management and organisation. Or assist with the start line to ensure racers are in their correct wave.
Volunteering Race Day Shirts
- AM shift: 5:30AM to 12:30PM
- PM shirt: 11:30AM to 6:30PM
- All Day: 5:30AM to 6:30 PM
- You can also use hours towards the kids race
Please click here to find the Spartan Australia Crew Volunteers private group on Facebook and request to join. Here you can interact with other like-minded volunteers and me to discuss pre-race arrangements and post all your awesome race day photos!
If you have any questions about volunteering at a Spartan Race please email email@example.com