60-75 minutes, 4 servings, 414 calories per serving gluten-free, dairy free.
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
Roasted turkey or chicken breast:
- 4 turkey or chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 4 carrots
- 2 large potatoes
- Sea salt and cayenne pepper
- Pre heat the oven to 400F
- Chop the potatoes and carrots into large pieces and set aside.
- Pour the curry, salt, and cayenne on a plate and rub each meat piece in it. Lay the breast on a pan, add the chopped veggies in with the meat and pour ½ cup of water at the bottom. Cook in the oven for about 60-75 minutes.
- In the meantime, peel and chop the bananas and place them in a sauce pan.
- Chopped the garlic into thin pieces and add it to the banana. Add all the other spices from the chutney mix.
- Let it simmer for 15-20 minutes on low heat.
- Use this sweet and spicy chutney to serve with you roasted meat. Please note that you could also use it as a spread on bread and on veggie burgers for a vegan option.