By: Rose Marie Jarry, Master Chef at Kronobar
15 minutes + 6 minutes of cooking, 5 servings, gluten-free, dairy free.
- 5 pieces of lamb chops
- ½ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 teaspoon crushed cardamom seeds
- 1 pinch ground pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 pinch pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tablespoon cold press olive oil
- ½ lime, juiced
- Heat up the BBQ grill.
- Chop the fresh cilantro very fine as with the garlic cloves.
- Mix the herbs and spices together.
- Rub each chop in the herbs and spices.
- Lay them on the hot grill and cook for a maximum of 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Lay the lamb chops on a serving plate and pour some cold press olive oil on them along with a splash of fresh lime juice.