Spartan Trail isn’t a traditional Spartan obstacle race. There are no obstacles at these events. Instead, Trail events consist of all-natural trail runs in the world’s most incredible locations.
Regular season Trail races range from 10K to 50K, with 40+ races across the globe.
All Trail events are points qualifiers for the Spartan Trail World Championship Leaderboard!
Spartan Au/NZ has added the Spartan Friday night 10K Trail to our weekend events. Some things to note:
- Headtorches are mandatory. No headtorch = no race.
- You can walk up to register (usually open at 4pm).
- Car park and bag check open and available.
- Trail Race starts at 5pm at the start arch.
- Water is available on course but it is strongly recommended that you are self-sufficient for nutrition and hydration.
- Never cross the race tape.
- 9pm Sweeper will come through to close the race.
- Trail medals, headbands, and finisher shirts for each racer.
- Prizes only for the first 3 male and female runners across the line.
- Bring warm clothes and dry shoes for post-race.
- Food vendors may not be open / in operation.